Bernie's Perfect Poop Helps Battle Upset Stomach in Dogs
When your dog suffers from an upset stomach, they may have vomiting, diarrhea and pain. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop upset stomach in dogs?
- Good dog gut health is important for your dog’s overall health, and certainly in preventing an upset stomach. Food and diet impact your dog’s tummy troubles. Generally speaking, if there is an issue with the food you give, your dog is not able to digest and process properly. This means an upset stomach may be sure to follow. Bernie’s helps your dog digest foods better, and this helps stop his upset stomach.
- The quality of food you give can make a difference in your dog having an upset stomach. Some foods are hard for dogs to digest, and that means they may suffer indigestion and an upset stomach. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food and that keeps his stomach from being upset. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they need to have a happy, healthy tummy.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. If your dog’s gut is imbalanced, harmful bacteria take over and can create an upset stomach for sure. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health to give your dog good dog gut health, and that keeps an upset stomach at bay.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down. When your dog can break his food down, there’s less indigestion to cause an upset stomach and less pain for your pooch. .
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. An upset stomach in your dog almost always means there’s an imbalance in their gut. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provide a better gut microbiome. Better dog gut health means your dog’s stomach is optimal.
WHAT IS UPSET STOMACH IN A DOG?
When your dog has an upset stomach, you probably know it. Sometimes they’re just lethargic and they’re not too interested in foods. Sometimes they fart too much stinky farts like it’s their job. Sometimes, they’ll have runny poop that makes you gag and sometimes they’ll vomit breakfast not long after they eat. Sometimes, they’ll just whine every now and then like you do after you stuff yourself on Thanksgiving.
The ‘good’ news about a dog’s upset stomach is that it most likely stems from a few different things, and all are related to their gut health.Usually, they’re not too serious in severity, and supplementing their microbiome to give them good dog gut health will remedy the situation.
The symptoms of an upset stomach in dogs include:
- Lethargy or Fatigue
- Abdominal Discomfort
- Foul Gas
- Loss of Appetitie
- Blood In Poop
- Excessive Drooling
CAUSES OF DOG UPSET STOMACH
Many times, an upset stomach in your dog will be food-related. Whether you’re changing his food, giving table scraps or they’re eating something they shouldn’t be, what they ingest affects how they digest. If they’re not getting enough to drink, or are eating too fast or too slow, they may also have an upset stomach. Stress and anxiety can cause an upset stomach, and of course, viral or bacterial infections or underlying illness may also give your dog an upset stomach.
Better digestion is key to helping an upset stomach, and Bernie’s can help!
|Possible Causes of Dog Upset Stomach||Can Perfect Poop Help?|
If your dog has an upset stomach for any length of time, or the symptoms become more severe, you’ll want to make sure there’s not a bigger underlying cause. Regulating your dog’s gut can take a bit of time, and ensuring he’s able to digest everything and absorb all the nutrients you’re feeding will be a difference-maker. Still, if the diarrhea or vomiting is excessive, or if you see blood in your dog’s stool or vomit, you should check with your veterinarian.
Other Ways to Help
- Feed quality food
- Make sure your dog is hydrated
- Stop feeding table scraps
- Feed smaller meals a few times a day
- Make sure your dog doesn’t eat things he shouldn’t (yard mushrooms, mulch, etc.)
- Feed bone broth
- Bernie's Blog: Upset Stomach
- US National Library of Medicine: Dogs Eat Grass for Upset Stomach
- Vetericyn Animal Wellness: Signs and Symptoms of Dog Indigestion
- VCA Hospitals: Gastroenteritis In Dogs
- Difficulty Moving the Bowls
- Straining While Pooping
- Pebble Poop
- Dried Up Dog poop
- Hard Dog Poop
WHAT OTHER PET PARENTS SAY
I have 110 pound 9 year old Bernese Mountain dog with many digestive, gas, and not so great poop issues. After each meal he gets an upset stomach, wants to go out so he can eat grass and throw up. This product has been a huge help in his diet - Love4Animals.
Our Dog was having stomach problems and it is getting better with Perfect Poop! Thank You! - Ama C.
My golden retriever gobbles up it up and cured his sentive stomach issues! - Debra F.
His stomach doesn't growl anymore. Definitely a great purchase - Customer
More Information About Constipation In Dogs
Good dog gut health is pivotal to overall health in your dog. A healthy and happy gut typically means a healthy and happy stomach in your dog. Dogs who have balanced guts also are less at risk for diseases or illnesses that may cause later problems.
Fiber may help with your dog’s upset stomach
Fiber is helpful in battling an upset stomach because it aids your dog’s digestive system and keeps everything moving properly through the system. Fiber is considered a normalizer for your dog’s colon. When your dog has the right fiber intake, their balanced microbiomes keep their stomachs from being upset. Fiber can either absorb excess water from outside your dog’s colon to make their poop softer or from inside the colon so that your dog’s poop is not so runny. Not only does the right combination of insoluble and soluble fiber help prevent diarrhea, constipation and slow digestion, but it also keeps your dog’s gut healthy and comfortable.
Prebiotics and Probiotics may help dogs who have an upset stomach
Prebiotics and probiotics are key supplements to helping your dog’s gut health be at its best. Prebiotics and Probiotics balance out your dog’s digestive tract bacteria and microbiome and a balanced gut means no upset stomach. The prebiotic in Bernie’s is Inulin, which acts as a fertilizer to feed the good bacteria in your dog’s lower digestive tract. When the good bacteria get the proper nutrition, they thrive. When they thrive, the gut becomes more balanced and functions properly. This helps keep your dog’s stomach pain free.
Probiotics are the good bacteria in your dog’s gut. Adding that good bacteria through supplementation helps achieve good dog gut health by pushing harmful bacteria that upset your dog’s stomach out. When the good bacteria get the proper nutrition, they thrive. When they thrive, the gut becomes more balanced and functions properly. When we add good bacteria with Bernie’s, we help achieve good dog gut health with thriving , healthy bacteria that pushes bad bacteria out and takes your dog’s upset stomach away.
Enzymes may help with dog upset stomach
Enzymes in Bernie’s Perfect Poop will help your dog’s digestive tract break food down better. Your dog’s digestive system is detailed and involves several organs. The healthier that system, the better your dog’s digestion will be because your dog will get all the nutrition it needs from the food you give. Less indigestion means fewer upset stomachs for your dog, and less throw-up and diarrhea you have to deal with.