IMPORTANT FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
Looks can be deceiving - Bernie's grass bits are extremely potent! Slowly introduce Perfect Poop to your dog's current diet over a week. Start with 1/4 the recommended serving size and gradually build up from there. Like when introducing any new food, the healthy ingredients may take your dog time to adjust to and can take days to weeks to show benefits
Potential For Temporary Side Effects
Probiotics are beneficial live microorganisms that can populate and alter your dog's microbiome in favor of a healthier gut flora. With this change it's possible your dog may experience temporary side effects including gas, diarrhea, vomiting or even loose stools.
These symptoms will go away as soon as your dog’s microbiome becomes accustomed to a new and healthier gut flora. While rare, if you experience any of these temporary side effects, we recommend cutting the amount you are serving to just a few grass bits per meal and slowly building up from there. As long as your dog is doing well, you can increase the dosage each day. You may also need to stop serving other digestive supplements that include, fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and/or enzymes. Providing too many can potentially have undesired effects
Stick With it
Once adjusted, we are confident that your dog will feel healthier and happier than before with a regular and consistent stool. Dogs who experience temporary side effects are those that often need Perfect Poop the most.
- Mix in or on top of your pets standard food
- Always provide a clean fresh source of water
- Split serving size equally between meals
- Use daily or as needed
- For healthy non-pregnant adult dogs. Stop usages if any adverse reactions and consult your veterinarian
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a Cool, Dry Place
- Use Within 90 Days of Opening