- Statements on this website may not have been evaluated by the FDA, Health Canada nor any other government regulator.
- The information and products provided by perfectpoop.dog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, nor prevent any disease and are intended for educational purposes only.
- Although thoroughly researched, articles are not written or edited by a veterinarian. Please research and consult a veterinarian before treating any condition/illness and prior to making dietary changes.
- Articles by guest authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion or recommendations of PerfectPoop.dog.
- The owners/operators of PerfectPoop.dog and Bernie's Best, LLC will not be liable in the event of incidental or consequential damages or loss in connection with, or arising out of, the furnishing, performance, or use of the instructions, suggestions or products on this website.
- Our pets have to eat too – The purchase of some products or services on this website may result in compensation to the owners
- We are not veterinarians. Any advice given on perfectpoop.dog should not be used in place of professional medical care, to diagnose or treat any illness.
- All original text and images are subject to copyright laws. Any work posted in my blog that's not my own original work will include a citation to the original creator. Please do not reproduce, sell, or modify any of the contents, in whole or in part, of this site without first obtaining written consent.