Snap, pop, crunch! Pet parents never want to hear those noises coming from their dog’s body during chiropractic treatment. However, chiropractic treatment is increasingly becoming a popular treatment option recommended by veterinarians. The treatment is commonly used to relieve pain, restore mobility and treat injuries. It is also an excellent treatment used to treat other health issues such as incontinence, separation anxiety, digestive issues and more.
What is chiropractic treatment for dogs?
A licensed professional administers a treatment that involves manual therapy to align misplaced vertebrae in the spine back into its normal position. Aligning the spine releases pressure from the nerve tissue in the surrounding area and allows the body to heal itself naturally.
Chiropractic care is usually used in combination with other treatment options such as adding supplements to the diet. The chiropractic treatment is beneficial for dogs experiencing internal health issues such as digestive problems and other issues such as injuries, musculoskeletal disorders. The treatment usually results in improved posture, mobility, flexibility and pain relief.
What is dog chiropractor treatment used for?
Here are three excellent ways chiropractic care for dogs can improve your pet’s life:
Helpful Supplements to Help Your Dog Maintain Good Health
You can help improve your dog’s overall health by including an all-natural high fiber supplement when you try Bernie’s Perfect Poop! The supplement contains premium ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, flaxseed, and pumpkin.
It’s a gluten and grain-free supplement that supercharges your dog’s digestive system for optimum health benefits. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is the perfect addition to chiropractic care treatments.
Gross! What’s that smell? Did your dog just let off a fart bomb that has you gasping for fresh air? This isn’t just a bad joke your dog played on you, it’s a serious sign your dog has digestive problems. Chances are unbalanced gut bacteria is responsible for the issue.
What compromises canine gut health?
The digestive tract, also known as the gut, has a collection of hundreds of different types of microbes and bacteria. The bacteria are responsible for obtaining and digesting nutrients. Sometimes the bacteria can get out of order and lead to serious issues such as inflammatory bowel disease and other problems. As a pet parent, you might feel overwhelmed with the issue but don’t worry, there’s great news! There are natural ingredients that support a healthy gut for dogs!
Common Symptoms Your Dog has Digestive Problems
Here are three excellent ingredients to naturally improve your dog’s gut health:
Helpful Supplements for Dog’s with Digestive Problems
Fiber is an essential part of a dog’s diet that helps keep their digestive system running smoothly. According to the Merck Veterinary Manual, “fiber provides good fecal quality without affecting nutrient digestibility. Sometimes dog food doesn’t contain enough fiber to keep a dog’s digestive running smoothly. This is why Bernie’s Perfect Poop contains all of the essential ingredients such as pumpkin, flaxseed and miscanthus grass a dog needs to have a healthy gut!
Bernie’s is a gluten and grain-free supplement that improves and supercharges your dog’s digestive system for optimum gut health. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to provide a high-quality natural supplement that helps your dog maintain their gut health throughout their lifetime.
Imagining your dog with tiny needles sticking out of their skin can remind you of a scary movie! The vision might have prevented you from allowing your dog to have acupuncture in the past. It might look terrible but it’s actually painless and offers a wide range of health benefits including helping with digestive issues in dogs. Veterinarians are utilizing this century-old technique to enhance traditional medicine and benefit dogs throughout their lifetime.
What is acupuncture for dogs?
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine that originates with the philosophy that an imbalance of vital energies in the body causes illness. The healing technique involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points in a dog’s body.
These points are specifically located where the blood vessels and nerves converge. The point sites are also referred to as meridians and transmit energy throughout the body. It restores energy balance in the body which promotes healing by correcting the imbalances and encourages the body to heal naturally.
Health Benefits of Acupuncture for Dogs
Here are three excellent ideas that will help your dog feel calm during acupuncture:
Helpful Supplements for Dogs with Digestive Problems
Acupuncture is known for normalizing digestive activity which is extremely helpful for dogs that suffer from issues. However, adding an all-natural high fiber supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop makes an extraordinary combination with acupuncture and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract throughout your dog’s lifetime.
Bernie’s features high-quality ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, pumpkin, and flaxseed which work together to supercharge your dog’s digestion. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to maintain a healthy digestive system and work in perfect harmony with acupuncture treatments to provide your dog with optimal health benefits.
Does your little love bug freak out every time you take them to the veterinarian? Chances are you can cure many of your dog’s ailments at home with homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing that involves natural substances to stimulate the natural healing process.
How Homeopathic Care Can Improve Your Dog’s Health
Homeopathic care uses natural minerals, plants, vitamins, and oils to stimulate the body to heal itself by boosting the immune system. The all-natural homeopathic remedies are created to suit the needs of dogs and have been proven to be an effective form of medicine when used correctly.
4 Benefits of Homeopathy for Dogs
3 Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Dogs
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Health with Homeopathy Remedies
You can take control of your dog’s health with homeopathy remedies. It’s easy to administer and comes in a variety of different forms such as powder, tablets, pellets, and liquid. A holistic veterinarian can provide you with the exact dosage needed for your dog’s current weight and health status.
Helpful All-Natural Support Supplements for Overall Good Health
You can improve your dog’s overall health with homeopathy remedies and an all-natural supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. Your dog’s digestive system is a key part of your dog’s body that helps them maintain overall good health.
Bernie’s all-natural supplement features high-quality ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, flax-seed, and pumpkin. We also included probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes to enhance your dogs gut microbiome for the long haul. This powerful combination of ingredients works together to supercharge your dog’s digestion and boost the immune system! You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to strengthen the immune system overall, improve their digestion absorption of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in their food, and maintain overall good health with energy!
Your little sneezy mc muffins might be driving you crazy with their stuffy nose and oozing eyes due to their allergies which could make you feel helpless. Seasonal and environmental allergies are common in dogs but most pet parents are afraid to bring them to the veterinarian because steroids and other medications are often prescribed. The great news is, you can have your little sneez-a-holic feeling better quickly with some natural remedies!
Common Symptoms of Dog Allergies
Here are three ideas to help heal dog allergies with ingredients at home:
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Allergies
As a pet parent, you might feel overwhelmed when it comes to your dog experiencing allergies. The great news is, you can take control of your dog’s allergies by pinpointing the cause, removing the allergen from your dog’s environment and strengthening their immune system by adding supplements to their diet.
Helpful Support Supplements for Dogs with Allergies
A healthy immune system is essential when dealing with allergies. It helps reduce the reaction and lessens or eliminates symptoms. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is an all-natural supplement that contains dietary fibers like pumpkin, flaxseed and Miscanthus grass that all help boost the immune system and will have your dog feeling great! You can count on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to boost your dog’s immune system and help them cope with allergy symptoms!
Allergies are a sign your dog’s immune system is fighting against an allergen it views as an enemy and is working overtime which causes the symptoms. Helping your dog maintain a healthy and strong immune system is essential to managing your dog’s symptoms at home.
You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to the get the job done and maintain a healthy immune system that fights against allergens!
An embarrassing, yet quite common health problem in dogs is flatulence. Not only does fart making the air unbreathable sometimes, but it can also create abdominal discomfort and bloating. In the following article, we will discuss some common causes of gas in dogs, preventive measures and digestion supplements. Farting in dogs is a normal occurrence resulting from the digestive process. But sometimes, this gassy natural phenomenon is enough to make your eyes water and seek a solution.
Before treating or preventing this smelly condition, you need to identify the cause.
Here are the 7 most frequent causes in dog farting:
1. Diet is the most common cause of flatulence in dogs.
Low-quality dog food, dried food diets, as well as dairy and soy products can significantly increase gas production during the digestion process.
2. Excessive flatulence can be a genetic trait.
Some dog breeds have a genetic predisposition to gassy digestion. Generally, dogs with flat faces, such as bulldogs, pugs, and boxers, tend to swallow more air while eating. The air that comes in, must go out.
3. Dogs can have food intolerance too! When fed a difficult to digest substance, the production of gas will substantially increase. Our beloved pets can be lactose or gluten intolerant, just like humans.
4. Too much gas can signal a clinical condition or a disease.
Unfortunately, there can be underlying causes that trigger abundant gas passing in dogs. The health problems that can make your dog's tummy babble include inflammatory bowel disease, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, tumors, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, intestinal parasites, enteritis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. If you suspect one of these conditions, be sure to speak with your vet.
5. Gulping on food may result in bloat, excessive gas buildup, and in the worst-case scenario a life-threatening situation.
Dogs love their food. But too much love hurts. Sometimes our furry companions dig in their food bowl like there is no tomorrow, swallowing unchewed food and lots of air. Try placing a toy in his food bowl or divide the portion into smaller ones using a muffin baking tray. This will slow down the eating process.
6. Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle will make your dog a biohazard. If your pet is carrying excessive weight due to lack of activity and extreme food intake, dog farts will increase in frequency.
7. Your dog is not capable of absorbing all the vital nutrients from his food and this makes him gassy. Intestinal Malabsorption is usually accompanied by weight loss, diarrhea, rumbling and gurgling stomach, flatulence, depression, low energy levels, vomiting, and shabby haircoat. If your dog experiences any of the symptoms above, you should visit your vet as soon as possible.
If additional symptoms accompany the smelly symphony your dog plays, visit your veterinarian for a professional diagnosis.
Now that causes of dog farting were revealed, we need to work on prevention. Simple adjustments in your dog's daily routine can make a huge difference in clearing the air.
Here are 7 simple solutions to stop dog farting:
1. Blend your dog’s food. By switching from solid to liquid food, you will make sure your dog stops swallowing unchewed food. This will improve digestion and will prevent vomiting, bloating and flatulence.
2. Add moisture to a dry food diet. Incorporate a little chicken or vegetable stock in your dog meal will ease digestion and prevent dog farts.
3. Prevent your dog from eating too fast. To prevent air ingestion during a meal, make sure you slow down your dog in bolting the food. You can accomplish that by investing in a special food bowl, or by simply placing a tennis ball, or your dog's favorite toy, on top of the food.
4. Try a dietary change. Try to cut down the following ingredients from your dog's diet: table scraps, dairy products, sugary foods, and high-fat aliments. Besides doing that, switch to higher-quality dog food.
5. Increase your dog's activity level. More exercise and longer walks will make your pet happier, healthier, and it will reduce the noxious emissions to a proper quantity.
6. Reduce your dog’s food portions. If your dog is overweight, try to be more careful about the amounts of food they eat. Be stricter about what and how much you feed your dog to encourage weight loss.
7. Consider adding supplements to your dog’s diet. Sometimes your dog needs just a little help to properly digest and absorb all nutrients from his food. To help, consider adding a fiber, probiotic, prebiotic and/or enzyme supplement to your dog’s meal. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a great option since it combines all 4 of these great digestion aids. Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help improve your dog's digestion, prevent bloating and put an end to excessive flatulence. It also helps reduce stool odor, stinky breath and helps your dog stay healthy. You can easily serve Perfect Poop by sprinkling it on top of your dog’s daily meal for a gas-free environment.
Wrapping it Up
Our fluffy companions can sometimes metamorphose into gaseous nebulae, embarrass us in front of our guests, and pollute the air excessively. Often the flatulence results from our negligence. We feed the dogs inappropriate amounts or not the right type of food.
To avoid the unpleasant phenomenon of dog farting, you should make some changes in their diet as well as their activity level. If the problem does not go away, visit your veterinarian for further investigation and treatment of any possible underlying health condition.
For a holistic all natural approach for resolving gas in your furry pal, here are some more benefits to using Bernie's Perfect Poop as a topper digestive supplement with your dogs meals.
Benefits of Bernie’s Perfect Poop
Bernie’s high fiber grass bits are easy to give your dog and save you from dealing with all those messy powders that just stick to the bowl. The grass bits can be given to your dog as a tasty treat or included in one of your dog’s meals. We proudly stand behind our product and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Did your dog’s butt explode or is that diarrhea? Oh my! The smell, color, and watery poop has been sprayed all over the yard and it’s also back inside the house on the carpet. As a pet parent, you are highly concerned about your dog’s health when this happens.
This is serious, you need to find a way to stop your dog’s watery poop now! The following information will help you fix your dog’s digestive issues and stop watery poop.
Common Reasons Your Dog’s Poop is Watery
Your little sir-stinks-a-lot has watery poop or diarrhea for one of the following reasons. The following list will help guide you to the cause that is leading to your dog’s watery poop problem.
Pinpointing the Cause of Your Dog’s Watery Poop
As a pet parent, you know your dog very well. Everyday, you see the consistency and smell of your dog’s poop since you pick it up and clean up after your dog. Pinpointing the cause of your dog’s watery poop is essential to treating the problem quickly.
Here are some excellent ideas to help stop the watery poop:
• Improve your dog’s diet – The food your dog eats every day contributes to his or her overall health, including their digestive tract microbiome. It’s essential that you provide your dog with high-quality, healthy dog food and treats plus plenty of water on a daily basis.
• Remove allergens from your dog’s diet – The most common ingredients in dog food that cause allergies are gluten, grain, soy, and dairy. Choose dog food that doesn’t contain these common allergens to help prevent watery poop.
• Visit a veterinarian – Changing your dog’s diet will usually help cure watery poop, but if it doesn’t there can be a more severe issue causing the problem. Always consult with a veterinarian if water poop or diarrhea persists.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Watery Poop
You can be sure your pup is feeling discomfort in their digestive system when they have watery poop. It’s crucial that you take control of the issue and do everything you can to help them feel better quickly.
Helpful Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs with Watery Poop
An easy way to stop watery dog poop is to start serving a digestive support supplement that is high in fiber such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. It’s an all-natural supplement that contains enzymes, flaxseed, probiotics, prebiotics, pumpkin and sun-cured Miscanthus grass to supercharge your dog’s digestion which results in firmer, less watery poop.
Constant watery poop is a sign your dog has digestive issues on a regular basis that need to be resolved from the inside out. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to get the job done!
Does your little munchkin need a boost to their immune system? Chances are you probably don’t know the condition your dog’s immune system is currently in because it’s not easy to see. Common signs your dog needs an immune system boost are loss of appetite, weakness, lethargy, diarrhea, joint pain, difficulty walking, vomiting, seizures, and skin ailments.
What could compromise my dog’s immune system?
Your dog’s immune system can be compromised in numerous ways. A poor diet and lack of fiber are one of the most common reasons dogs have low immune systems. If your dog isn’t behaving like the little goof-ball they usually are, consider the list below to find out the source of your dog’s low immune system.
Common Reasons Your Dog has a Low Immune System
• Poor diet
• Lack of fiber in the diet
• Fungal infections
• Bacterial infections
Here are three excellent ideas to help boost your dog’s immune system:
1. Visit the veterinarian – It’s crucial that you have your dog checked out by a veterinarian to rule out any serious diseases. Make sure you tell the veterinarian as many details as you can about your dog’s behavior, changes in diet and other important information that is related to a low immune system.
2. Improve their diet – Your dog needs to consume a healthy diet that is high in fiber to achieve optimum health. Remove any human food, table scraps, treats and any other types of food from your dog’s diet.
3. Add supplements to your dog’s diet – Implementing supplements into your dog’s diet is an easy task that provides a wide range of health benefits including boosting your dog’s immune system.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Immune System Health
As a pet parent, you need to take control of your dog’s immune system so they can live a full and happy life. Clean up your dog’s environment, feed them a healthy diet, provide them with plenty of opportunities to exercise and add supplements to their diet.
Helpful Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs with a Low Immune System
You can boost your dog’s immune system so they are soaring around the house like a superhero! Well, you can get your dog his or her own special superhero cape now because when you try Bernie’s Perfect Poop they will be back to their energetic, happy selves again! This is an all-natural supplement that has premium dietary fibers such as flaxseed, pumpkin and Miscanthus grass that help boost your dog’s immune system. You can count on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to boost your dog’s immune system today!
Use Bernie's Perfect Poop after Antibiotics to Resolve Diarrhea and Stabilize Microbiome
A low immune system is a sign of an internal issue interfering with your dog’s overall health, your vet might prescribe an antibiotic for your furry pal to take. An additional long term supplement like Bernie’s Perfect Poop which is high in fiber can enhance your dog’s immune system and help keep them healthy long term. Bernie's Perfect Poop also contains probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes which will work in tandem post any prescribed antibiotics for your furry pal. As most of us are aware, diarrhea is a common side effect of taking antibiotics because they can negatively affect the balance of good and bad bacteria and enzyme function in the gut. Start Bernie's Perfect Poop immediately once your pup is on antibiotics to help heal their immune system.
Gross! I have to squeeze what on my dog’s butt? You love your dog, but squeezing fluid out of their anal glands brings being a pet parent to an entirely new level. Before you freak out, let’s learn more about anal glands and how you can solve this problem without actually having to express your dog’s anal glands.
What are anal glands?
Anal glands are also referred to as anal sacs. They are located near the lower sides of your dog’s anus. These glands naturally produce a scented excretion that is similar to a fingerprint for your dog. This special odor allows your dog to identify themselves among the canine community. This smelly excretion also is the reason why dogs sniff each other's butt when they meet each other.
Common Reasons Your Dog’s Anal Glands have Problems:
Here are three excellent ideas to help solve your dog’s anal gland problems:
1. Visit a veterinarian – If your dog is having issues with their anal glands and showing symptoms such as redness, swelling or bleeding, it’s time to take your little poop monster to the veterinarian for a checkup. Chances are the veterinarian will help determine the cause and offer advice on how to prevent it from happening again in the future. Usually, the veterinarian will express your dog’s anal glands which is a common treatment for the issue.
2. Clean up their diet – A common reason dog’s anal sacs get clogged is because of their diet. You need to look at your dog’s diet closely and eliminate anything that is unhealthy. This means you will need to stop sharing potato chips and other unhealthy human foods with your dog.
3. Add fiber to their diet – Increasing the amount of fiber in your dog’s diet will help their digestive system work properly and prevent their anal glands from getting clogged. Choosing a healthy diet for your dog is essential to supporting good digestive health.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Anal Gland Problems
The first time you saw your dog scoot their butt across the floor you probably laughed. Then the next several times you probably yelled because the excretion was probably a brown tone and it ruined your carpet. Your dog rubbing their butt on the floor is the main sign your dog is feeling uncomfortable and trying to help themselves feel better. You can help heal your dog by adding helpful supplements that contain fiber into their diet.
Helpful Supplements for Dogs with Anal Gland Issues
You can prevent touching your dog’s butt and squeezing fluid from their glands with a high fiber formulation such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. This all-natural supplement features high-quality ingredients such as flax-seed, pumpkin, and Miscanthus grass. These ingredients work together to supercharge your dog’s digestion. Your dog will feel better with Bernie’s Perfect Poop and you won’t need to rub your dog’s anal glands ever again!
Clogged anal glands are not normal in dogs that eat a healthy diet. The main reason your dog has anal sac issues is due to a poor diet that lacks proper nutrition. You can support your dog’s digestive system by including Bernie’s Perfect Poop into their diet. You can depend on Bernie’s to get the job done and help your dog’s anal glands remain healthy and functioning properly.
Your little food monster might be obsessed with eating but are they getting the right amount of nutrition? Dog food often contains a wide range of ingredients that provide good nutrition for your dog. However, there are ingredients like gluten and grain that cause allergies and other health issues.
Implementing supplements into your dog’s diet is essential to maintaining their overall health but the supplements won’t do any good if they contain gluten or grain and your dog is allergic. If you don’t know if your dog is allergic to grain or gluten check out some common symptoms below.
Your Dog Needs Grain-Free Supplements if they Experience the Following:
Here are three ideas for removing grain and gluten from your dog’s diet:
1. Consult with a veterinarian – The first thing you need to do is speak to your veterinarian to make sure the symptoms your dog is experiencing isn’t due to a serious illness. A veterinarian will also confirm if your dog has food allergies.
2. Remove gluten and grain from their diet – Your dog’s diet is the main source of their nutrition and directly impacts the health of their immune system. Take a good look at your dog’s diet and remove everything that contains gluten or grains and replace it with new healthy options. There’s plenty of grain and gluten-free dog food available for dogs in all stages of life. Common elimination dietary trials are usually recommended to last 90 days to then see if by “adding back” a test sample of gluten or grain triggers the allergic reaction. If it does, you know your pooch is allergic. Remember that the whole family has to be involved in your dog’s new grain-free diet: no treats, table scraps, medications or supplements that include grain are allowed. We know, this part is sooo hard, Bernie loves table scraps too.
3. Choose grain and gluten-free supplements – You might be giving your dog supplements every day without realizing they have gluten or grain included in their ingredients. Read the label carefully. It’s important to note that ‘gluten’ is a term that describes some grains like wheat, rye, barley and some types of oats, while the term ‘grain’ encompasses the whole world of ‘gluten’ and more items like rice, amaranth, certain beans, buckwheat, corn, millet and quinoa.
Helpful Grain and Gluten-Free Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs
You can stop your dog’s allergies and provide the ultimate digestive supplement when you try Bernie’s Perfect Poop! It’s an all natural supplement that has premium dietary fibers including flaxseed, pumpkin and Miscanthus grass. This grain and gluten-free supplement supercharges your dog’s digestion and improves their digestive system for optimum health benefits.
Dogs with food allergies often have links to grain and gluten. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to provide a high fiber natural supplement that helps keep your dog at their healthiest throughout their life.