Snap, pop, crunch! Pet parents never want to hear those noises coming from their dog’s body during chiropractic treatment. However, chiropractic treatment is increasingly becoming a popular treatment option recommended by veterinarians. The treatment is commonly used to relieve pain, restore mobility and treat injuries. It is also an excellent treatment used to treat other health issues such as incontinence, separation anxiety, digestive issues and more.
What is chiropractic treatment for dogs?
A licensed professional administers a treatment that involves manual therapy to align misplaced vertebrae in the spine back into its normal position. Aligning the spine releases pressure from the nerve tissue in the surrounding area and allows the body to heal itself naturally.
Chiropractic care is usually used in combination with other treatment options such as adding supplements to the diet. The chiropractic treatment is beneficial for dogs experiencing internal health issues such as digestive problems and other issues such as injuries, musculoskeletal disorders. The treatment usually results in improved posture, mobility, flexibility and pain relief.
What is dog chiropractor treatment used for?
Here are three excellent ways chiropractic care for dogs can improve your pet’s life:
Helpful Supplements to Help Your Dog Maintain Good Health
You can help improve your dog’s overall health by including an all-natural high fiber supplement when you try Bernie’s Perfect Poop! The supplement contains premium ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, flaxseed, and pumpkin.
It’s a gluten and grain-free supplement that supercharges your dog’s digestive system for optimum health benefits. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is the perfect addition to chiropractic care treatments.
Gross! What’s that smell? Did your dog just let off a fart bomb that has you gasping for fresh air? This isn’t just a bad joke your dog played on you, it’s a serious sign your dog has digestive problems. Chances are unbalanced gut bacteria is responsible for the issue.
What compromises canine gut health?
The digestive tract, also known as the gut, has a collection of hundreds of different types of microbes and bacteria. The bacteria are responsible for obtaining and digesting nutrients. Sometimes the bacteria can get out of order and lead to serious issues such as inflammatory bowel disease and other problems. As a pet parent, you might feel overwhelmed with the issue but don’t worry, there’s great news! There are natural ingredients that support a healthy gut for dogs!
Common Symptoms Your Dog has Digestive Problems
Here are three excellent ingredients to naturally improve your dog’s gut health:
Helpful Supplements for Dog’s with Digestive Problems
Fiber is an essential part of a dog’s diet that helps keep their digestive system running smoothly. According to the Merck Veterinary Manual, “fiber provides good fecal quality without affecting nutrient digestibility. Sometimes dog food doesn’t contain enough fiber to keep a dog’s digestive running smoothly. This is why Bernie’s Perfect Poop contains all of the essential ingredients such as pumpkin, flaxseed and miscanthus grass a dog needs to have a healthy gut!
Bernie’s is a gluten and grain-free supplement that improves and supercharges your dog’s digestive system for optimum gut health. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to provide a high-quality natural supplement that helps your dog maintain their gut health throughout their lifetime.
Imagining your dog with tiny needles sticking out of their skin can remind you of a scary movie! The vision might have prevented you from allowing your dog to have acupuncture in the past. It might look terrible but it’s actually painless and offers a wide range of health benefits including helping with digestive issues in dogs. Veterinarians are utilizing this century-old technique to enhance traditional medicine and benefit dogs throughout their lifetime.
What is acupuncture for dogs?
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine that originates with the philosophy that an imbalance of vital energies in the body causes illness. The healing technique involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points in a dog’s body.
These points are specifically located where the blood vessels and nerves converge. The point sites are also referred to as meridians and transmit energy throughout the body. It restores energy balance in the body which promotes healing by correcting the imbalances and encourages the body to heal naturally.
Health Benefits of Acupuncture for Dogs
Here are three excellent ideas that will help your dog feel calm during acupuncture:
Helpful Supplements for Dogs with Digestive Problems
Acupuncture is known for normalizing digestive activity which is extremely helpful for dogs that suffer from issues. However, adding an all-natural high fiber supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop makes an extraordinary combination with acupuncture and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract throughout your dog’s lifetime.
Bernie’s features high-quality ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, pumpkin, and flaxseed which work together to supercharge your dog’s digestion. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to maintain a healthy digestive system and work in perfect harmony with acupuncture treatments to provide your dog with optimal health benefits.
Does your little love bug freak out every time you take them to the veterinarian? Chances are you can cure many of your dog’s ailments at home with homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing that involves natural substances to stimulate the natural healing process.
How Homeopathic Care Can Improve Your Dog’s Health
Homeopathic care uses natural minerals, plants, vitamins, and oils to stimulate the body to heal itself by boosting the immune system. The all-natural homeopathic remedies are created to suit the needs of dogs and have been proven to be an effective form of medicine when used correctly.
4 Benefits of Homeopathy for Dogs
3 Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Dogs
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Health with Homeopathy Remedies
You can take control of your dog’s health with homeopathy remedies. It’s easy to administer and comes in a variety of different forms such as powder, tablets, pellets, and liquid. A holistic veterinarian can provide you with the exact dosage needed for your dog’s current weight and health status.
Helpful All-Natural Support Supplements for Overall Good Health
You can improve your dog’s overall health with homeopathy remedies and an all-natural supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. Your dog’s digestive system is a key part of your dog’s body that helps them maintain overall good health.
Bernie’s all-natural supplement features high-quality ingredients such as Miscanthus grass, flax-seed, and pumpkin. We also included probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes to enhance your dogs gut microbiome for the long haul. This powerful combination of ingredients works together to supercharge your dog’s digestion and boost the immune system! You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to strengthen the immune system overall, improve their digestion absorption of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in their food, and maintain overall good health with energy!
Your little sneezy mc muffins might be driving you crazy with their stuffy nose and oozing eyes due to their allergies which could make you feel helpless. Seasonal and environmental allergies are common in dogs but most pet parents are afraid to bring them to the veterinarian because steroids and other medications are often prescribed. The great news is, you can have your little sneez-a-holic feeling better quickly with some natural remedies!
Common Symptoms of Dog Allergies
Here are three ideas to help heal dog allergies with ingredients at home:
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Allergies
As a pet parent, you might feel overwhelmed when it comes to your dog experiencing allergies. The great news is, you can take control of your dog’s allergies by pinpointing the cause, removing the allergen from your dog’s environment and strengthening their immune system by adding supplements to their diet.
Helpful Support Supplements for Dogs with Allergies
A healthy immune system is essential when dealing with allergies. It helps reduce the reaction and lessens or eliminates symptoms. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is an all-natural supplement that contains dietary fibers like pumpkin, flaxseed and Miscanthus grass that all help boost the immune system and will have your dog feeling great! You can count on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to boost your dog’s immune system and help them cope with allergy symptoms!
Allergies are a sign your dog’s immune system is fighting against an allergen it views as an enemy and is working overtime which causes the symptoms. Helping your dog maintain a healthy and strong immune system is essential to managing your dog’s symptoms at home.
You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to the get the job done and maintain a healthy immune system that fights against allergens!
An embarrassing, yet quite common health problem in dogs is flatulence. Not only does fart making the air unbreathable sometimes, but it can also create abdominal discomfort and bloating. In the following article, we will discuss some common causes of gas in dogs, preventive measures and digestion supplements. Farting in dogs is a normal occurrence resulting from the digestive process. But sometimes, this gassy natural phenomenon is enough to make your eyes water and seek a solution.
Before treating or preventing this smelly condition, you need to identify the cause.
Here are the 7 most frequent causes in dog farting:
1. Diet is the most common cause of flatulence in dogs.
Low-quality dog food, dried food diets, as well as dairy and soy products can significantly increase gas production during the digestion process.
2. Excessive flatulence can be a genetic trait.
Some dog breeds have a genetic predisposition to gassy digestion. Generally, dogs with flat faces, such as bulldogs, pugs, and boxers, tend to swallow more air while eating. The air that comes in, must go out.
3. Dogs can have food intolerance too! When fed a difficult to digest substance, the production of gas will substantially increase. Our beloved pets can be lactose or gluten intolerant, just like humans.
4. Too much gas can signal a clinical condition or a disease.
Unfortunately, there can be underlying causes that trigger abundant gas passing in dogs. The health problems that can make your dog's tummy babble include inflammatory bowel disease, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, tumors, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, intestinal parasites, enteritis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. If you suspect one of these conditions, be sure to speak with your vet.
5. Gulping on food may result in bloat, excessive gas buildup, and in the worst-case scenario a life-threatening situation.
Dogs love their food. But too much love hurts. Sometimes our furry companions dig in their food bowl like there is no tomorrow, swallowing unchewed food and lots of air. Try placing a toy in his food bowl or divide the portion into smaller ones using a muffin baking tray. This will slow down the eating process.
6. Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle will make your dog a biohazard. If your pet is carrying excessive weight due to lack of activity and extreme food intake, dog farts will increase in frequency.
7. Your dog is not capable of absorbing all the vital nutrients from his food and this makes him gassy. Intestinal Malabsorption is usually accompanied by weight loss, diarrhea, rumbling and gurgling stomach, flatulence, depression, low energy levels, vomiting, and shabby haircoat. If your dog experiences any of the symptoms above, you should visit your vet as soon as possible.
If additional symptoms accompany the smelly symphony your dog plays, visit your veterinarian for a professional diagnosis.
Now that causes of dog farting were revealed, we need to work on prevention. Simple adjustments in your dog's daily routine can make a huge difference in clearing the air.
Here are 7 simple solutions to stop dog farting:
1. Blend your dog’s food. By switching from solid to liquid food, you will make sure your dog stops swallowing unchewed food. This will improve digestion and will prevent vomiting, bloating and flatulence.
2. Add moisture to a dry food diet. Incorporate a little chicken or vegetable stock in your dog meal will ease digestion and prevent dog farts.
3. Prevent your dog from eating too fast. To prevent air ingestion during a meal, make sure you slow down your dog in bolting the food. You can accomplish that by investing in a special food bowl, or by simply placing a tennis ball, or your dog's favorite toy, on top of the food.
4. Try a dietary change. Try to cut down the following ingredients from your dog's diet: table scraps, dairy products, sugary foods, and high-fat aliments. Besides doing that, switch to higher-quality dog food.
5. Increase your dog's activity level. More exercise and longer walks will make your pet happier, healthier, and it will reduce the noxious emissions to a proper quantity.
6. Reduce your dog’s food portions. If your dog is overweight, try to be more careful about the amounts of food they eat. Be stricter about what and how much you feed your dog to encourage weight loss.
7. Consider adding supplements to your dog’s diet. Sometimes your dog needs just a little help to properly digest and absorb all nutrients from his food. To help, consider adding a fiber, probiotic, prebiotic and/or enzyme supplement to your dog’s meal. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a great option since it combines all 4 of these great digestion aids. Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help improve your dog's digestion, prevent bloating and put an end to excessive flatulence. It also helps reduce stool odor, stinky breath and helps your dog stay healthy. You can easily serve Perfect Poop by sprinkling it on top of your dog’s daily meal for a gas-free environment.
Wrapping it Up
Our fluffy companions can sometimes metamorphose into gaseous nebulae, embarrass us in front of our guests, and pollute the air excessively. Often the flatulence results from our negligence. We feed the dogs inappropriate amounts or not the right type of food.
To avoid the unpleasant phenomenon of dog farting, you should make some changes in their diet as well as their activity level. If the problem does not go away, visit your veterinarian for further investigation and treatment of any possible underlying health condition.
For a holistic all natural approach for resolving gas in your furry pal, here are some more benefits to using Bernie's Perfect Poop as a topper digestive supplement with your dogs meals.
Benefits of Bernie’s Perfect Poop
Bernie’s high fiber grass bits are easy to give your dog and save you from dealing with all those messy powders that just stick to the bowl. The grass bits can be given to your dog as a tasty treat or included in one of your dog’s meals. We proudly stand behind our product and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Did your dog’s butt explode or is that diarrhea? Oh my! The smell, color, and watery poop has been sprayed all over the yard and it’s also back inside the house on the carpet. As a pet parent, you are highly concerned about your dog’s health when this happens.
This is serious, you need to find a way to stop your dog’s watery poop now! The following information will help you fix your dog’s digestive issues and stop watery poop.
Common Reasons Your Dog’s Poop is Watery
Your little sir-stinks-a-lot has watery poop or diarrhea for one of the following reasons. The following list will help guide you to the cause that is leading to your dog’s watery poop problem.
Pinpointing the Cause of Your Dog’s Watery Poop
As a pet parent, you know your dog very well. Everyday, you see the consistency and smell of your dog’s poop since you pick it up and clean up after your dog. Pinpointing the cause of your dog’s watery poop is essential to treating the problem quickly.
Here are some excellent ideas to help stop the watery poop:
• Improve your dog’s diet – The food your dog eats every day contributes to his or her overall health, including their digestive tract microbiome. It’s essential that you provide your dog with high-quality, healthy dog food and treats plus plenty of water on a daily basis.
• Remove allergens from your dog’s diet – The most common ingredients in dog food that cause allergies are gluten, grain, soy, and dairy. Choose dog food that doesn’t contain these common allergens to help prevent watery poop.
• Visit a veterinarian – Changing your dog’s diet will usually help cure watery poop, but if it doesn’t there can be a more severe issue causing the problem. Always consult with a veterinarian if water poop or diarrhea persists.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Watery Poop
You can be sure your pup is feeling discomfort in their digestive system when they have watery poop. It’s crucial that you take control of the issue and do everything you can to help them feel better quickly.
Helpful Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs with Watery Poop
An easy way to stop watery dog poop is to start serving a digestive support supplement that is high in fiber such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. It’s an all-natural supplement that contains enzymes, flaxseed, probiotics, prebiotics, pumpkin and sun-cured Miscanthus grass to supercharge your dog’s digestion which results in firmer, less watery poop.
Constant watery poop is a sign your dog has digestive issues on a regular basis that need to be resolved from the inside out. You can depend on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to get the job done!