Does your little munchkin need a boost to their immune system? Chances are you probably don’t know the condition your dog’s immune system is currently in because it’s not easy to see. Common signs your dog needs an immune system boost are loss of appetite, weakness, lethargy, diarrhea, joint pain, difficulty walking, vomiting, seizures, and skin ailments.
What could compromise my dog’s immune system?
Your dog’s immune system can be compromised in numerous ways. A poor diet and lack of fiber are one of the most common reasons dogs have low immune systems. If your dog isn’t behaving like the little goof-ball they usually are, consider the list below to find out the source of your dog’s low immune system.
Common Reasons Your Dog has a Low Immune System
• Poor diet
• Lack of fiber in the diet
• Fungal infections
• Bacterial infections
Here are three excellent ideas to help boost your dog’s immune system:
1. Visit the veterinarian – It’s crucial that you have your dog checked out by a veterinarian to rule out any serious diseases. Make sure you tell the veterinarian as many details as you can about your dog’s behavior, changes in diet and other important information that is related to a low immune system.
2. Improve their diet – Your dog needs to consume a healthy diet that is high in fiber to achieve optimum health. Remove any human food, table scraps, treats and any other types of food from your dog’s diet.
3. Add supplements to your dog’s diet – Implementing supplements into your dog’s diet is an easy task that provides a wide range of health benefits including boosting your dog’s immune system.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Immune System Health
As a pet parent, you need to take control of your dog’s immune system so they can live a full and happy life. Clean up your dog’s environment, feed them a healthy diet, provide them with plenty of opportunities to exercise and add supplements to their diet.
Helpful Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs with a Low Immune System
You can boost your dog’s immune system so they are soaring around the house like a superhero! Well, you can get your dog his or her own special superhero cape now because when you try Bernie’s Perfect Poop they will be back to their energetic, happy selves again! This is an all-natural supplement that has premium dietary fibers such as flaxseed, pumpkin and Miscanthus grass that help boost your dog’s immune system. You can count on Bernie’s Perfect Poop to boost your dog’s immune system today!
Use Bernie's Perfect Poop after Antibiotics to Resolve Diarrhea and Stabilize Microbiome
A low immune system is a sign of an internal issue interfering with your dog’s overall health, your vet might prescribe an antibiotic for your furry pal to take. An additional long term supplement like Bernie’s Perfect Poop which is high in fiber can enhance your dog’s immune system and help keep them healthy long term. Bernie's Perfect Poop also contains probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes which will work in tandem post any prescribed antibiotics for your furry pal. As most of us are aware, diarrhea is a common side effect of taking antibiotics because they can negatively affect the balance of good and bad bacteria and enzyme function in the gut. Start Bernie's Perfect Poop immediately once your pup is on antibiotics to help heal their immune system.
Gross! I have to squeeze what on my dog’s butt? You love your dog, but squeezing fluid out of their anal glands brings being a pet parent to an entirely new level. Before you freak out, let’s learn more about anal glands and how you can solve this problem without actually having to express your dog’s anal glands.
What are anal glands?
Anal glands are also referred to as anal sacs. They are located near the lower sides of your dog’s anus. These glands naturally produce a scented excretion that is similar to a fingerprint for your dog. This special odor allows your dog to identify themselves among the canine community. This smelly excretion also is the reason why dogs sniff each other's butt when they meet each other.
Common Reasons Your Dog’s Anal Glands have Problems:
Here are three excellent ideas to help solve your dog’s anal gland problems:
1. Visit a veterinarian – If your dog is having issues with their anal glands and showing symptoms such as redness, swelling or bleeding, it’s time to take your little poop monster to the veterinarian for a checkup. Chances are the veterinarian will help determine the cause and offer advice on how to prevent it from happening again in the future. Usually, the veterinarian will express your dog’s anal glands which is a common treatment for the issue.
2. Clean up their diet – A common reason dog’s anal sacs get clogged is because of their diet. You need to look at your dog’s diet closely and eliminate anything that is unhealthy. This means you will need to stop sharing potato chips and other unhealthy human foods with your dog.
3. Add fiber to their diet – Increasing the amount of fiber in your dog’s diet will help their digestive system work properly and prevent their anal glands from getting clogged. Choosing a healthy diet for your dog is essential to supporting good digestive health.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Anal Gland Problems
The first time you saw your dog scoot their butt across the floor you probably laughed. Then the next several times you probably yelled because the excretion was probably a brown tone and it ruined your carpet. Your dog rubbing their butt on the floor is the main sign your dog is feeling uncomfortable and trying to help themselves feel better. You can help heal your dog by adding helpful supplements that contain fiber into their diet.
Helpful Supplements for Dogs with Anal Gland Issues
You can prevent touching your dog’s butt and squeezing fluid from their glands with a high fiber formulation such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. This all-natural supplement features high-quality ingredients such as flax-seed, pumpkin, and Miscanthus grass. These ingredients work together to supercharge your dog’s digestion. Your dog will feel better with Bernie’s Perfect Poop and you won’t need to rub your dog’s anal glands ever again!
Clogged anal glands are not normal in dogs that eat a healthy diet. The main reason your dog has anal sac issues is due to a poor diet that lacks proper nutrition. You can support your dog’s digestive system by including Bernie’s Perfect Poop into their diet. You can depend on Bernie’s to get the job done and help your dog’s anal glands remain healthy and functioning properly.